RIEGL VMZ Hybrid Solution
Lower mobilisation costs and a high return on investment.
The new, fully integrated, accurate, and compact RIEGL VMZ Hybrid Mobile Laser Mapping System enables combined static and kinematic data acquisition using a single RIEGL VZ-400, VZ-1000 or VZ-2000 laser scanner – resulting in lower mobilisation costs and a high return on investment.
Flexible setup, easy mounting, and a user-friendly workflow mobilise your RIEGL 3D Terrestrial Laser Scanner for applications like mapping of transportation infrastructure, city modeling, mine surveying, bulk measurements, etc.
- IMU/GNSS unit, fully integrated to support RIEGLVZ-400,VZ-1000 and VZ-2000 scanners for mobile (kinematic) data acquisition
- Easy coupling and de-coupling of the VZ scanner from IMU/GNSS unit
- Quick switch from mobile to terrestrial applications, and vice versa,without losing stability of system calibration
- Flexible installation options – vertical and horizontal setup
- Frame based roof-mount compatible with standard roof bars
- Image data acquisition with a calibrated and GPS synchronized NIKON® DSLR camera
- Additionally panoramic camera systems such as POINT GREY Ladybug® are available
- Single power supply for VZ scanner and IMU GNSS unit from a standard car battery
- Easy system operation with single laptop running RiACQUIRE (additional camera may need an additional laptop)
- Efficient Data and Image Acquisition
- GIS Mapping and Asset Management
- City Modelling
- Surveying in Open-Pit Mining
- Measurement of Bulk Materials
- Road Surface Scans
- Shore Surveying and Marine Applications
- Civil Engineering
- Facade Modeling
- As-Built Surveying